Thursday, August 30, 2012

This being Labor Day Weekend and all I decided to center this post on all the hardworking dogs and cats of Hoboken. There isn't a day that goes by when I think about the animals that serve us well, Be it a cat that keeps the vermin away or kills the occasional waterbug or the dog that keeps our house safe when we are not at home.Lets also remember the animals that visit nursing homes or hospitals to cheer up an elderly person or a young child. In my many years of experience I have had the pleasure of interacting with some of the search and rescue dogs. I cried when some of the dogs died because of the maladies they incurred in the effort of 911. So this post is to celebrate, commemorate and dedicate our four legged laborers. Once again, may your tails always be wagging!

No comments:

Post a Comment